Overcoming the Bad Breath
Have you ever noticed people stepped back or turning their heads away when talking to you? One of the reasons can be your bad breath. No need to panic! This is the problem the word has been facing!
Bad breath is breath that has an unpleasant odor. It’s also known as halitosis. This problem can strike from time to time, or it can be long-lasting, depending on the cause.
Lot’s of bacteria live in the mouth, particularly on the back of the tongue. They are the primary causes of bad breath. The mouth’s warm, moist conditions are perfect for the growth of these bacteria.
Some types of bad breath are considered to be absolutely normal. They usually are not health concerns, for instance – “morning mouth.” This occurs because of changes in your mouth while you sleep. During the day, saliva washes away decaying food and odors. The body makes less saliva at night. Your mouth becomes dry, and dead cells stick to your tongue and to the inside of your cheeks. When bacteria use these cells for food, they produce a foul odor.
In addition, bad breath can be caused by:
- Infrequent or improper brushing and flossing, which allows bits of food to decay inside the mouth.
- Some dental infections.
- Garlic, onions, coffee, cigarette smoking, chewing tobacco or any thing that can cause the bad breath.
- Constant or continual body illness.
Of course there are measures used to cope with the bad breath problem.
- First of all if you smoke or drink alcohol hard you’d better quit it. Yes, it’s pretty difficult. But look, your bad habits brought only bad breath to you. And there is nothing pleasant in it.
- Be very fastidious about dental hygiene. Fix for yourself that nothing can impede your morning and before-sleep brushings, even the meteorite fall at your apartment.
- Consult the doctor to find out what’s probably wrong with your body, health. Don’t leave it as it flows.
- Mouth rinse is also one of the human ingenious inventions that you should use with no fear. Rinse the mouth after meals or chew the sugar-free-gum (it helps to get rid of food debris either).
Fresh breath simplifies the communication and improves your spirit. Bad breath can seem to be not a problem at all but when you face it, you understand the worth of pleasant one.
Leave a Reply