Wax Foot Spa at Home
Spa salon is a place where we are treated and pleased just the way we enjoy to be done. But the one thing we don’t spend there every day is the lack of time and finance.
Here is the wax recipe I would like to share with you. It’s for those who love a paraffin wax treatment spa procedure.
- Melt 4 bars of paraffin wax in the microwave oven. Probably it’s available at grocery and hardware stores.
- Rub some moisturizer into the foot skin that you want to be waxed.
- Dip one foot into the warm paraffin then let it dry. Repeat the procedure 2 more times. The same goes with the other foot.
- Wrap the feet with plastic bags or wraps tight enough so that there will be an airtight seal on each foot. The under-wrap thermo balance will boost the moisturizer to penetrate well and help wax work with your skin surprisingly smooth.
- Leave this “foot mask-scrub” there for twenty minutes.
- After that, take off the wrap and peel off the wax.
- Rinse the feet with cool water and put on the cotton socks.
You see, this procedure is pretty simple, doesn’t take a lot of your precious time and can be perfectly done onto your other body parts.
- foot spa procedure
- foot spa
Leave a Reply