Your Face shape
Do you have oval or round face or…
“Golden Section” is something we rarely have in reality so that all people are different. However, there are 7 face shape models we relate our faces to.
Let’s have a look at them.
- Oval Face Shape
- Round Face Shape
- Square Face Shape
- Triangular Face Shape
- Pentagonal Face Shape
- Long or “Oblong” Face Shapes
- Diamond-Shaped Face
Face shapes proportions:
Relatively ideal face shape is divided into the 3 equal parts: upper part, middle part and lower part. These parts are divided by four imaginary lines:
- first – through the upper edge of the forehead
- second – through the bridge of nose or the brow line
- third – through the base of nose
- forth – though the lower point of the chin
The level of the eye pupil divides the whole face into two equal parts: upper and lower ones. The width of the nose wings is equal to the inner eyes’ corners points. See the picture below.
The ideal face shape model is considered to be the face with the smooth shapes of the forehead, cheekbones, lower jaw and chin fitting into the imaginary oval.
When you know your face shape you can fashion your image correctly.
And now I’m going to tell you about every face shape specifically …
- face shapes
- Face shape
- kim kardashian face shape
- http://www ourvanity com/beauty/skincare/your-face-shape/
- shape of face
- head shapes
- nose shapes
Leave a Reply