Winter Tips to Maintain Smooth Skin
Winter is the amazing time of the year. There is no other time when you can play snow balls on the yard. But if you feel your skin isn’t as happy as you are, use these easy tips to protect it during the freeze.
So, here are the tips:
1. Don’t go outdoors without creams and makeup layers on. It can be any protective or nourishing cream with the thick structure and foundation with oils. They should be applied about an hour before going out.
2. Don’t forget to put on the chapstick or lip gloss.
3. And don’t use soaps. To keep your skin smooth, don’t use gels with water, but some soft products cleaning the skin like hydrating cleansing milk, tonic.
Due to the temperature drop, cold wind and lack of light your skin becomes dry and exposed. To make your skin look fresh and relaxed, use simple and quick recipes of the vitamin masks. I’m sure you can find some products in your fridge to prepare a mask.
For example, the oils (contenting an orange) tone up and refresh the skin perfectly.
- For the nourishing mask you need 3 tbsp orange juice, 0.5 banana, and 1 tbsp honey. Apply the mask onto the face skin and rinse it off in 10-15 minutes.
- Peel an apple, grate it and add 1 tbsp sour cream. Stir it thoroughly and put it onto the face skin for 10 min, then rinse off.
- Try to rub the skin with the herbal ice cubes – they effect the skin in both ways – cure and nourish. Comamole decoction can be used as the great remedy against any skin inflammations, and St. John’s wort can take away the skin redness.
So, take care of your skin and have a great winter time.
Leave a Reply