While other wrinkles don’t seem to appear these are getting more and more apparent. Yes, ageing is inevitable but we can slow down the process.
Here are some tips for you to take into consideration if you want to treat those tiny wrinkles under your eyes.
- Sleep well and a lot. When you sleep enough hours your whole body looks better because it gets the rest it needs. Go for an eight-hour sleep or more if it’s possible. The room where you sleep should be aired frequently. Besides, make sure you have no sources of E-field radiation in the bedroom such as a television or computer.Buy a flat pillow and sleep lying on your back or your side, but never ever sleep on your belly with the face pressed against the pillow if you don’t want to have lots of wrinkles around your eyes.
- Drink lots of water. Avoid coffee and alcoholic drinks. A squirt of lemon or lime juice with lots of ice tastes great and helps revitalize aging skin.
- Use creams and gels on the daily basis to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Cleanse your eyelashes and lids with a special makeup remover, then apply nourishing eye cream or a gel and start massaging the skin around the eyes. Massage should be very light, because if you do it too intensively the effect will be quite the opposite. With the tips of your fingers move from the inner corner of the upper lid to the outer corner, then move back over the lower lid. In the same circular movements you can pat the skin lightly.
- Don’t scrub or wipe your eyes vigorously. If you pull the skin around eyes you get new wrinkles. As ageing progresses the skin around the eyes loses elasticity and retract ability. And excessive rubbing can cause more injury to the skin of an elder person that the younger one.
- Use cucumber or tea bags to remove under-eye bags, freshen up the skin and prevent the occurrence of wrinkles. Lie comfortably and put slices of a cucumber on your eyes, leave those for about 20 minutes. Then remove and rinse the skin with lukewarm water. The same procedure can be done with tea bags.
- Stay away from alcohol, cigarette smoke and pollutants as these do make you look older worsening the condition of the skin.
- under eye wrinkles
Leave a Reply