One can hardly find a girl who doesn’t want to make her skin whiter even if it is as white as it can be. It seems to me everybody in the world is fond of fair skin and is ready to do anything to get it whiter. Especially those who have dark complexion naturally strive to make their skin look lighter.
Nowadays whitening the skin is easy. There are plenty of treatments, creams and lotions available for skin whitening, which are meant not only for those who have darker complexion but also even for those who get darker complexion because of sun tan, age or pollution.
Skin lightening creams include agents as bleach, aloe Vera, extracts from lemon and all those things which can clear the complexion and make it whiter. They reduce the production of melanin in the body, which is the cause of skin darkening.
To get your skin whiter you can try any of the whitening cosmetic products: creams, soaps, lotions, gels, herbal whitening creams or cosmetic treatments available at many saloons.
But remember one thing: use the same brand of all these. It is highly advisable by cosmetologists as products of the same brand have same ingredients and they will work together to boost the effect desirable.
You may want to go for advanced treatments. In this case you better consult a cosmetologist who will give peels to your skin to make it appear lighter. But some of these treatments are not suitable for sensitive skin.
Bleaching helps the skin to remove scars, reduce sun tan and pigmentation and clears the skin to make it look lighter in shade. But you should do it carefully because if the ingredients have not mixed in proper proportion or you put it for more than the applicable time, it might burn your skin.
When choosing a whitening cream or lotion or any other cosmetic products you should keep the skin type in mind and buy them according to the skin type.
Home remedies are in no way worse than professional cosmetic products. And they are very helpful in whitening the skin as well.
- Take sandalwood powder, add lemon juice, tomato juice, cucumber juice to it, make a paste and apply on the skin till it dries to get a brighter, lighter and even skin tone.
- Gram flour is very effective in whitening the skin. Take 2 spoonfuls of gram flour; add a pinch of turmeric to it, few drops of lemon juice and few drops of milk cream. Make it a paste and apply on the skin. When it dries scrub it off. You may apply this paste all over the body every day.
- Dry orange peels in sun. When they are fully dried, grind them and make powder. Add raw milk and make a paste, then apply it on your skin every day. Rinse it off with warm water when dries.
- Soak almonds in water overnight. In the morning peel them off. Make a paste and add honey to it. Apply it on face and scrub it off when dries to achieve the effect of whiter and glowing skin.
To my mind home remedies are more effective as they contain only natural ingredients rather than cosmetic treatments that have plenty of chemicals in them. So, if you have spare time opt for home-made treatments. They are no less effective but do not harm your skin if you apply them correctly.
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Jaime Alexander Poses For Shape Magazine, Talks How She Got In Shape - March 5, 2016
- Best Of Milan Fashion Week Fall 2016 Beauty Looks - March 2, 2016
- Oscars 2016: Best Hair & Make Up - February 29, 2016
Leave a Reply