Skin Preparation for the Valentine’s Day
There is no difficulty to buy a present for your warmest one. There is always a chose. The point is to distinguish what you want for him. But the preparation of the main present – You, should be done in advance as everyone wants to look fascinating on the Valentine’s Day.
Nothing decorates better than well-groomed and healthy skin. And if you come home later, you are tired, spend at least 10 minutes a day for it. You can easily refine your skin (and your look in general) with home made healers.
- Sauerkraut mask for all skin types. Grind the sauerkraut until you get creamy texture and apply it onto the face for 110-20 minutes. If your skin is dry then rub it a bit with vegetable oil. If your skin is oily, don’t do this. Rinse it off with cool water.
- Curds provide amazing results. Mix up curds and kefir (sour cream or milk) and put it onto the skin. Rinse off in 20 min with cold water.
- If your skin turned pale, dehydrated, then this easy mask will be its true healer. Mix together 1 tbsp mayonnaise, 1 tee spoon honey, 1 tee spoon lemon juice or apple vinegar and castor oil. Apply the mixture onto the face skin for 20 minutes. Rinse if off.
- And as there few days left before the official love day, let’s find some time for our eyes care. To get rid of the under-the-eyes-swelling and circles, take 2 tbsp parsley and 2 tbsp sage and add 1 pt boiling water. Let it draw and divide for two glasses. Cool the first glass to the room temperature and put the other in to the fridge. Apply lotion from the glasses by turn.
- And the last tip. Lashes care. Put onto the eyelashes a bit of hair conditioner every evening. The effect is almost instantaneous. Lashes grow longer in 2-4 days. And if you form a habit to practice it regularly, then thick and luxurious lashes are guaranteed.
As you see, the recipes are very simple, but the special attention you’ll notice without fail.
“You are the most beautiful!” – he’ll say. That’s true!
- skin preparation for valentine day
Leave a Reply