Skin Color Seasons: Warm Skin Tone Type
There are some comparative characteristics of the skin color types:
The basic tone of spring nuances – yellow. That is why the tints of this type are more cheerful and brighter than the nuances of the same basic tone for fall gamut.
The basic tone of fall nuances – red. That is why they look richer, heavier, and of sallower complexion than the allied spring ones.
Now let’s distinguish each type thoroughly.
Spring tone type women are typical for:
- Skin – face transparent paleness, delicate gold tone, slight colour of peach hue. Spring type is characteristic by the natural radiation due to such a face color.
- Freckles – if there are any, they are gold-brown.
- Lips – warm red.
- Eyelashes and eyebrows – they are of the same tint that the hair is (light or brown) but in fact they could be a bit darker than hair.
- Sun tan – spring skin type acquires the tan pretty easy despite the delicate skin color. The skin gets the warm reddish-honey, gold-brown or dark-brow hue (that is the main distinction from the fall skin color type that doesn’t tan so well).
- Hair – these are the blonds. Hair tint is goldish or red. There are light and middle dark hues, but there are gold-yellow or gold-red tints in any case too. Spring type women go best with gold-yellow, honey, gold-reddish, copper-red hues when dyeing or streaking.
- Eyes – natural eye colors are: delicate-blue, grey-blue, grey-green, light brown, turquoise.
- Face skin color – the basic tone – cool, that’s why the skin looks tender and noble.
Fall tone type women are typical for:
- Skin – 2 skin color sorts:
1. Even-light, warm ivory or goldish champagne hues.
2. Bright gold-beige or peach tones (this tint is darker than the one of the spring type and colourless).
- Freckles – the fall color type is characteristic by the red or yellow-brown freckles and moles.
- Lips – all women of this color type have bright lips.
- Eyebrows – brown or reddish. There are thick but too light eyelashes very often.
- Sun tan – fall type women get the tan not so well in comparison with the spring type one (the skin becomes red but doesn’t tan).
- Hair – saturated red, gold-red, and just red tints but there are also some pretty dark nuances. Such hair color set off the skin paleness showily. If you dye your hair regularly try warm tints shot with red: from red-gold to chestnut-coloured but avoid cool bluish hues (like mahogany) as they create a poor contrast between the warm face and cold hair colors.
- Eyes – amber yellow, nut-brown, dark-brown, motton blue, turquoise-blue, green and yellow-green.
Celebs of the warm skin tone: Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan, Fergie, Charlize Theron, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jennifer Lopez and so on.
- warm skin tone
- warm brown hair color
- hair color for warm skin
- cool skin tone
- spring skin tone
- hair colors for warm skin tones
- warm color type
Leave a Reply