Longer and Stronger Eyelashes Naturally
I won’t be the first to mention many girls are just crazy about long and thick eyelashes.
Fluffy lashes are considered a universal symbol of beauty. And that is why there are so many various products that promise us fantastic length and thickness.
So, in case girls have eyelashes shorter than they would like to (though I haven’t heard a woman who could say that she is happy about the length of her lashes – everyone wants to make them longer and thicker) they use mascaras and plenty of other cosmetic products. Besides, the boldest ladies even use fake lashes!
Meanwhile, not all the products work as well as they are intended to, and fake lashes are sometimes not comfortable. There is another way you can make your lashes longer and stronger – a natural way – natural treatments and techniques. So, let’s start.
1. Watch your diet. Without proper nutrition, your body might stop growing hair, fingernails and even eyelashes. Likewise, anything that makes your hair grow, will also help your eyelashes become longer. For this reason, you should adopt a healthy lifestyle and take multivitamins.
2. Don’t rub your eyes when you are tired. Rubbing eyes might weaken eyelashes, causing them to become loose and sometimes even fall out. And you can stretch the tender skin around eyes that will cause wrinkles.
3. Apply natural lubricants to your eyelashes. This protects your eyelashes from the elements, and the coating makes them look linger. Olive oil and Vaseline are quite good for this purpose. Put these products on your eyelashes at night and wash them off in the morning.
4. Apply vitamin E oil to your eyelashes to stimulate growth. This vitamin is believed to cause hair growth and sooth scalp irritations. So, if you’ve noticed you’re losing eyelashes due to irritation, this may reverse it. Apply the oil to your eyelashes with a clean eyelash brush. The act of brushing your lashes regularly will also stimulate growth.
5. Take a supplement of vitamin B called Biotin on a regular basis. Biotin is usually used to strengthen nails and the hair on the head, but in the strengthening of eyelashes it is as effective.
6. Before applying mascara close your eyes and extend the application of your facial moisturizer to the eyelashes. A thin layer of moisturizer applied before your mascara can keep lashes supple, even after makeup is applied.
7. Use mascara of good quality. Invest into good mascara. If you don’t, your lashes may become weak and brittle.
8. Trimming your eyelashes will make them grow. It’s a common fact that people who have accidentally burned off their lashes or trimmed them by accident notice that lashes grow back longer and thicker. Of course, you shouldn’t chop off your eyelashes fully. Trimming should be tiny. Cut off no more than the very tips of the lashes.
And the last advice: don’t expect the results too soon. It will take some time. When you see the change you’ll understand it is worth your patience and efforts. Why not trying then?
- how to make eyelashes stronger
- how to make your eyelashes stronger
- does biotin make your eyelashes grow
Leave a Reply