How to Treat Body Acne
No one likes to have acne on the face, but it is much worse if you have it on your body as well. And what is more disappointing is that there is no universal remedy to treat acne. But don’t hurry to get upset, as with a little daily effort and a bit of time each day you can reduce body acne appreciably.
Tips to Reduce Body Acne:
- The first step on the way to clearer skin is to wash your body properly. Firstly, you need to pick out a good antibacterial body wash or soap. Body wash containing glycolic acid will also do the trick. If you suffer from body acne avoid using highly perfumed products.
- No less important is to wear clothes made of natural breathable fabrics. It will allow your skin to breathe and prevent it from perspiration.
- Hit the shower immediately after your workout session. It is highly important when it comes to treating body acne, as actually breakouts frequently occur from excessive sweat.
- Another tip to reduce body acne is to opt for a cream containing benzoyl peroxide or go for a specially designed spray. Besides, you can use the following homemade remedy. Mix a tbsp of olive oil with the same amount of calendula and almond oil, add 2 drops of tea tree oil and 1 drop of chamomile oil. Blend carefully and apply the derived mixture onto the problem zones daily.
- Exfoliating on a daily basis is a must if you’d like to reduce body acne. Slough away dead skin cells using any mild scrub. It will promote new skin growth and help to keep pores skin. Make sure not to irritate your skin, though. And don’t forget to moisturize your skin each time after exfoliation procedure.
- Besides, to treat acne properly you need to balance your diet. Go for a nutritional plan rich in antioxidants, Omega-3 fatty acids and remember to drink plenty of water . More on foods for clear skin>>
Leave a Reply