How to identify your skin type
There are a lot of different skin types. And it’s nessesary to know your skin type for good care and for choosing the right cosmetics products.
You can determine your skin types at home.
1. Clean your face with a skin liquid cleanser, then wash and clap dry. Wait for one hour.
2. Make note where your skin senses “tight.”
3. Pressure a separate piece of facial tissue onto each area of your face: nose, chin, center of cheeks, outer cheeks, center of forehead and outer forehead.
4. Inspect each tissue and look for oily mark or flaky skin residue.
5. See results:
- If the whole tissue was oily that indicates an oily skin type.
- If there is oil on only some tissues ( T-zone, which is the center of forehead, nose, chin and center of cheeks)it means you have a combination skin type.
- Flaky residue on all papers, without oily marks – or a tight feeling in the skin shows a dry skin type.
- No oil and no flaky on any parts of the cosmetic tissue indicates a normal skin type.
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Jaime Alexander Poses For Shape Magazine, Talks How She Got In Shape - March 5, 2016
- Best Of Milan Fashion Week Fall 2016 Beauty Looks - March 2, 2016
- Oscars 2016: Best Hair & Make Up - February 29, 2016
Leave a Reply