How to avoid wrinkles
We never get younger unfortunately. But what we can do is to stay young as long as it is possible (I’d like to say ‘as long as we wish’ but that wouldn’t be true…). Wrinkles are the signs of ageing which we all would like to avoid. To do that we need to know what causes wrinkles. Some of the causes you already know, others can seem new to you. So, wrinkles are caused by:
- genetic factors;
- environmental factors, including sunlight, make up, exposure to chemicals, cigarette smoke, and other pollutants.
You can hardly deal with genetic factors but environmental factors are possible to minimize.
To avoid wrinkles you should:
- avoid the sun;
- take care of your skin daily with a routine that includes cleansing, moisturizing and daily sunscreen;
- stop smoking;
- avoid alcohol;
- limit or avoid caffeinated beverages which can dehydrate the skin;
- drink lots of water.
And remember to use anti-wrinkle creams. Start using them before you even see a wrinkle appear. Anti-wrinkle creams are necessary as the skin’s natural levels of collagen diminish with age and creams offer a perfect replacement for it. Eye creams are very effective at supporting the delicate area around the eyes and preventing or stalling the development of wrinkles. So, use these in your thirties or even twenties if you feel you might soon have wrinkles.
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Ashley Greene Shares Fitness Secrets With Shape - March 14, 2016
- 5 Good Reasons To Ditch Fast Carbs - March 12, 2016
- Beauty Highlights From Paris Fashion Week Fall 2016 - March 10, 2016
Leave a Reply