Homemade natural face masks: normal skin
Mask should be included into your regular skin care regime if you want to have a perfect looking and healthy skin that shines from within. Nowadays many companies produce masks for all skin types. Some of them are great, others are not. When buying a mask of the company you’ve never used before you always run the risk of purchasing something improper for your skin.
To avoid all possible negative effects and doubts you experience in the store when choosing manufactured facial masks we offer you a number of masks you can prepare on your own using natural ingredients. Such masks are always better and more effective.
This article will tell you about masks for normal skin type. Women that have a normal skin are the most lucky of us, as their epidermis has a fine even texture, a proper balance between oil and moisture contents and is therefore moist and neither greasy nor dry. For this type of skin there are masks for maintenance that may consist of any of the following: carrots, honey, peaches, rose petals, papaya, limes, oranges, bananas, strawberries, cucumbers, almonds and many others.
Here are some of the masks you can regularly apply:
• Apple mask. You need 1 apple, cored & quartered and 2 tablespoons honey. Drop the apple pieces into a food processor and chop them. Add honey and refrigerate for 10 minutes. Pat the mixture onto your face with a light tapping motion, tapping until the honey feels tacky. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse with a lukewarm water.
• Strawberry mask. You need 1/2 cup strawberries, very ripe and 1/4 cup cornstarch. Mix strawberries and cornstarch together to make a paste and apply it to your face, avoiding the area around your eyes. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with cool water.
• Peachy mask. You need 1 medium peach, 1 tablespoon honey and oatmeal. Cook peach until its soft, mash with a fork, add honey and oatmeal until it is a thick consistency. Apply to skin. Keep for 10 minutes, and then rinse well with cool water.
• Clay mask. Mix the clay/kaolin, cornflower and oats together with one beaten egg white and floral water. Add 1 drop geranium oil and 1 drop neroli oil. Mix well to form a paste and apply. Keep on the face until it dries, then rinse off carefully.
• Mustard mask. Take 1/2 cup of mustard and grind it in two liters of water. Make a paste of it with some rose petals. Apply it on the face and wash it off after half an hour.
• Egg mask. Make a mixture of yolk of 2 eggs and add some honey and three drops of vegetable oil and apply it on the face. Wash it off after 20 minutes.
• Curd mask. Take one cup of curd. Add the juice of two limes to it and make a mixture. Apply it on the face. After half an hour wash the face with cold water.
• Oatmeal mask. Mix one egg and 1/2 cup cooked instant oatmeal and a teaspoon olive oil until smooth. Spread on your face and leave 15 min, then rinse.
- homemade facials for normal skin
Leave a Reply