Grape – Emerald Green Bunches of Fall
Autumn gives us a lot of vitamins when you enjoy аruit juices or cook some salads for the home meals. Vitaminizing ourselves from inside we shouldn’t forget that we can do the same from the other side. Imagine yourself sitting on the coach somewhere and smelling fresh fall air while eating grapes. Isn’t that wonderful?
But do you know how good it is for your beauty?
Grape pulp and juice contain 55-87% of water, up to 30% sugar and around 2.5% organic acids (apple and wine ones), pectines (0.2%) and tanning agents (3.4%), ferments, amino acids, flavonoids, anthocyanins, potassium (3gr%), calcium, phosphorus, copper, magnesium, iron, manganese, cobalt, a bit of vitamins С, B1, В2, B3, B12, К, Р, РР, folic acid and carotene.
Its pulp and juice are widely used in cosmetic products. But you can prepare the homemade masks and moisten your skin without going outdoors. Moreover, it’s extremely wholesome and effective to make your skin look well-groomed.
Here are the grape masks and lotions recipes:
- Take a wad and wet it with grape juice. Then rub all the cleaned face/neck round and leave it there for 10-15 min. rinse with warn water.
- It’s so refreshing to rub the skin with grape ice cubes.
- Rub grape juice into the hands skin. And then moisten them with olive oil or cream.
- You can do a lotion with grape juice to moisten the skin. Mash the grape pulp, and then strain off the juice. Pour 13 oz of it into the jar and mix it with 1-2 tbsp honey and 1 tea spoon salt. Then filter the mixture once again and add 1 glass of water into it. Use a wad to rub the skin with this lotion that should be on for 1-2 hours. The procedure can be done any time you want to. The lotion can be stored for 1 year in a cool place.
- You can also prepare the lotion with grape vinegar: take min decoction (boil 2 tea spoons mint for 2 minutes in 1,06 pint of water) and add 1 pint grape vinegar into it. Cool it and then add 2 tbsp rose water or rose infusion.
- Take a linen tissue, moisten it with grape juice and apply it onto the face skin for 15-20 min. after you take it away, rinse your face with warm water, wipe it and put on some nourishing cream. The mask tones up the skin making it velvety, fresh, and prevents it from flabbiness cleaning it. You need 1-1.5 tbsp grape juice for 1 mask. The course is 15-20 procedures, 2-3 times a week.
- Blend the equal parts of the grape juice and honey, and then apply it onto the face using a gauze tissue. The mask is recommended for the dry and aging skin.
- Mix up a quarter of a glass of grape juice with the same amount of milk. Apply it using the tissue and cover the face with terry towel. Take it off in 15-20 minutes, dry it a bit and nourish with the cream. The mask is advised for the wrinkled skin.
- Grape juice-honey-curds masks go well to women with thin sensitive skin. Mash together 1 tea spoon curds and 1 tea spoon honey and add 2 tea spoons grape juice. Put the mixture onto the face thickly for 10-15 min and then wash it away.
- Put 1 tea spoon grape juice into the grind egg yolk and apply the mixture onto the face for 15-20 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water. It’s recommended for the dry and normal skin care. Use egg white instead of yolk and you’ll get the mask for the oily skin.
- Mash 1 egg yolk with 2 tea spoons vegetable oil, ½ tea spoon honey and grape juice. Put it on in two steps with interval of 5-7 minutes. Rinse it off using the wad wet with cool linden infusion. It goes well for the normal and dry skin.
- For the same types of skin the following mask is also recommended: blend 1 yolk with 1 tea spoon grape juice, vegetable oil and sour cream. Stir it until you get a creamy density and then add barley flour or bread. Clean your face first before applying the mask for 15-20 min., rinse it with freshly made tea. 2-3 masks per week are ok. The whole course is 12-15 masks.
- If one has oily and wrinkled skin, she should do this mask after rubbing the skin with grape juice: add 2 tea spoons grape pulp into the beaten up egg white. Rinse it off in 15-20 minutes with cool water.
- To get a toning mask you should take ½ glass of warm thick cream of wheat and mix it up with 2 yolks. 2 tea spoons honey, 2 tea spoons any vegetable oil, ½ tea spoons salt and 2 tea spoons sweet grape juice. Apply it onto the face skin for 20-30 min and then rinse off with warm water.
As you see, the grapes are extremely rich in vitamins and now think that all of them penetrate into your skin beautifying it gorgeously.
Leave a Reply