Fall Skin Care
Autumn season implies special care for our skin including protection, nourishing, moistening, and cleaning+toning. Today we are going to talk about the methods we can use to take a good care of the skin on this changing year time.
To protect your skin, you’d better have fall creams that are noted “regenerative” or “protective”. Such creams will help you to build up the protective barrier for the skin against the weather changes.
It’s also worth mentioning that the fall cosmetics should have more fatty components in its composition than the summer one.
But as is generously known, you should know where to stop, because if you overdo it using a too oil rich cream, you simply harm the skim. The thing is that too fatty cream can cork up the pores when heated (at work for instance) leading to the oxygen penetration into the skin cells.
Masks are also of super importance! They should combine both protective and vitamin qualities. The good example is an oat mask.
Prepare this mask at home using the following recipe. Take 3 tbsp warm cream or milk and add them into 1 tbsp rolled oats. Wait until they swell and then apply the mixture onto the face an snack skin. Leave it there for 20 minutes. Then rinse with warm water not soaping after.
You probably think the right way: nourishing is of grand importance. Skin requires vitamin C utterly. See if you can include into your ration this vitamin containing products as much as possible: citrus, apples, bell pepper, kiwi, cabbage, greens.
Fresh barriers, fruits and vegetables are perfect for the homemade-cosmetic masks. But the truth is that sometimes skin can bear them as they are too rich with this vitamin.
That’s why you can feel some burning or tingling on the skin during this procedure. To avoid this effect, use fruit-berry-gruels that will make you less discomfort.
Here also some recipes you are free to use in fall:
1. For oily skin: make a mixture of moistening cream, several drops of mint tincture and grated cucumber that narrows pores (very urgent for oily skin). Put this blend onto the skin for 40 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water.
2. For combination and normal skin: grate the grapes, cabbage, and apple, pear until you get gruel and then add 1 tbsp nourishing cream. Apply the mix onto the skin of the face and neck for 40 minutes and rinse it off on the expiry of this time.
3. For dry skin: the following nourishing blend is a real godsend for dry skin. Mix up oil rich cream, citrus and sea-buckthorn. Then put it on for 40 min and then rinse either.
Our skin suffers from dust, dirt and strong wind in autumn. Thus you should pay a lot of attention to the cleaning procedures that are better to be combined with its toning. The stated below advices can help you to cope with this problem.
Cleaning lotions for normal and oily skin:
- Squeeze juice of an aloe leaves and mix it with 2-3 tbsp of warm water. Rub the skin mornings and evenings daily with this lotion. Keep it in the fridge.
- Take 2 tea spoons of St. John’s wort flowers and 2 tea spoons dry leaves of red rose. Pour 3.5 oz 3% table vinegar into the herbal blend. Let if drew for 10-12 days in a glass pot hidden from the sun light. Filter the lotion after that period of time.
Now let’s see the toning facial masks.
- Apple mask goes well for the dry skin. Take a half of the apple, peel it off and grate. Then add 1 egg yolk, 1 tbsp honey, 1 tea spoon vegetable oil and 1 tea spoon ascorbic acid into it. Blend the ingredients thoroughly and apply the mask onto the face. Rinse it off with cool water in 15 minutes.
- If you have a sensitive skin, use this mask. Blend 1 vegetable marrow and wait until juice oozes out. Then put 1 egg yolk in to the juiced vegetable marrow and stir it. Apply a thick layer of the mixture onto the clean skin of the face and neck. And leave it for 20 minutes. Then rinse it off with cold water. Complete the procedure rubbing your skin with ice cube.
- skin care
Leave a Reply