Facial Gymnastics: Lines around Lips
No one can stop the process of aging.
While a girl is young and sees no obvious signs of wrinkles she doesn’t think much about that. But what happens to everyone is that you wake up and find those slight imperfections that surprise and shock you a lot. Wrinkle prevention is the best way to stay looking perfect as long as possible. But even if the process of aging and wrinkle formation has started already you can change the situation!
This is not surgery or anti-aging creams or injections that I’m talking about. It’s facial exercise, facial aerobics or facial fitness. Just as our body gets better after regular visits to the gym, our face looks younger and more beautiful after regular facial fitness. Before we start talking about how to exercise your face I think it is important to know what causes wrinkles to develop.
The causes of facial wrinkles can be different: habitual facial expressions, bad ecology, aging, gravity, unhealthy diet, smoking, poor hydration, estrogen levels, collagen decrease, over-exposure to sunlight.
Face wrinkles can be removed, though it is not easy. There are plenty of anti-aging creams, which often give positive effects. Injections of beauty (like botox) also promise substantial help but can be really dangerous. Surgery is among the ways to reduce wrinkles either.
But all of the methods mentioned above can be risky to use as they might bring harm to your face. Specialists advise to try face fitness. It doesn’t cost you anything but requires regular exercise.
Face has lots of muscles, and these muscles can and should be firmed up. Do facial exercises every day. You can do them in front of the mirror before shower. Don’t be lazy to find 15 minutes a day, because it will not only reduce wrinkles, but also make much fun. You will laugh a lot while making those monkey faces in the mirror! Whether you have first wrinkles or furrows, it is worth doing!
How to Get Rid of Lines around the Lips
This is the first story in a series to tell you about facial aerobics. This time we’ll speak about how to get rid of lines around your lips, which are caused by habitual facial expressions.
• Stand in front of the mirror.
• Stretch your mouth as much as you can, as if you say “cheese”, but keep your mouth closed.
• Stay like this for 2 seconds.
• In the next second pucker your face, so that your lips almost touch the nose.
• Stay with this face for 2 seconds.
• In the next second repeat the first position that is – stretch your mouth as much as you can, as if you say “cheese”, but keep your mouth closed.
• Do so for 2 seconds.
• In the next second make a wondering face, as if you are saying “go”, pull your lips forward and a bit downward as far as you can.
• Stay so for 2 seconds.
• Repeat everything from the beginning.
• Make 20 repetitions of the whole cycle.
• During all these exercises breath in and out every two seconds.
These procedures are not difficult and if you do them on the regular basis you’ll see the results pretty soon!
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Jaime Alexander Poses For Shape Magazine, Talks How She Got In Shape - March 5, 2016
- Best Of Milan Fashion Week Fall 2016 Beauty Looks - March 2, 2016
- Oscars 2016: Best Hair & Make Up - February 29, 2016
Leave a Reply