Zoya Lovely Collection for Spring 2013
Zoya prepared Lovely nail polish collection for the Spring 2013 fashion shows of Peter Som and Zang Toi. The range consist of six shade range of full coverage lacquers in Spring hues. Shades Piaf, GeiGei and Julie were originally designed for Zang Toi while Blue, Neely and Jacqueline for Peter Som.
Lovely, just LOVELY! Spring is awash in six soft and lovely new Zoya shades including three dewy metallics and three fresh blooms of cream. Poetic in nature, this collection is sure to capture the beauty of the season like no other….
- Piaf Fresh Forsythia yellow metallic
- GeiGei Blushing cherry blossom pink metallic
- Julie Soft Wisteria purple metallic
- Blu Lucky Hyacinth blue cream
- Neely Earliest spring green cream
- Jacqueline Perfect Magnolia nude cream
Peter Som Spring 2013
You could see the combinatino of Julie purple metallic and Ice Princess silver metallic manicure at Zang Toi Spring 2013 show while Peter Som opted for Blu combined with orange Sharon in the French manicure style.
These are the great colors to sport in Spring as they are lively and trendy. The more pastel hues are also infused with the metallic sparkles and the metallic finishes are the hit trend of Spring 2013 season.
Zang Toi Spring 2013
The nude hue is a must-have every season now, it seems as it creates a sophisticated polished look. The mint that was a big color trend this Spring season also found its way into Spring 2013 with that pretty Neely hue.
Pastels are great for Spring season. You can also try them on your nails before buying any clothes in a certain pastel color. To sport them fashionably wear them in a traditional French manicure style, inverted French manicure, or adding decals to one or two nails on each hand.
You can pick up any of these Lovely hues from Zoya’s online store at $8 per bottle starting January, 1st.
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Jaime Alexander Poses For Shape Magazine, Talks How She Got In Shape - March 5, 2016
- Best Of Milan Fashion Week Fall 2016 Beauty Looks - March 2, 2016
- Oscars 2016: Best Hair & Make Up - February 29, 2016
Leave a Reply