OPI Oz The Great & Powerful Collection For Spring 2013
O.P.I created another nail polish collection inspired by the by the Disney’s Oz The Great and Powerful, the upcoming 2013 fantasy movie starring Mila Kunis, Rachel Weisz, Michelle Williams and James Franco.
OPI is very excited to take this fantastical journey with Disney. Inspired by the magic of Oz The Great and Powerful, this SoftShades collection captures the whimsy seen in the film, from glittery shades packed with white, gold and silvery iridescent confetti – Lights of Emerald City, When Monkeys Fly! and Which is Witch? – to soft neutrals in white, beige and pink – Don’t Burst My Bubble, Glints of Glinda and I Theodora You,
says OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, Suzi Weiss-Fischmann.
The collection inlcudes seven cool colors in glossy and glitter-y finish. But there is also something new OPI prepared for Spring 2013 – a matte sparkly lacquer called Liquid Sand.
The new Liquid Sand nail lacquer – What Wizardry is This? – features OPI’s groundbreaking technology for a textured, matte finish infused with reflective sparkle. This rich taupe hue was designed for James Franco’s character, the great Wizard of Oz, and is sure to make a bold statement this spring,
adds Suzi Weiss-Fischmann.
- Lights of Emerald City – White confetti adds city girl flair and style to nails.
- Don’t Burst My Bubble – Don’t wake me…I’m dreaming about puffy clouds of white.
- When Monkeys Fly! – I’m simply bananas for this gold confetti.
- Glints of Glinda – Only a good witch could turn beige from meek to chic.
- Which is Witch? – Is this silver glitter with iridescent sparkle or the other way around?
- I Theodora You – This adorable, sheer pink is bewitching on you.
- What Wizardry is This? – Liquid Sand nail lacquer in a rich taupe hue.
The collection is due out in Spring 2013 while the movie premieres on March, 8th.
Leave a Reply