O.P.I. Euro Centrale Spring/Summer 2013 Collection
O.P.I. Spring/Summer 2013 Collection
O.P.I. created a new country-inspired collection of nail polishes called Euro Centrale for Spring/Summer 2013 season. The colors are trendy and comply with the latest trends as well featuring metallics and brights.
Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Romania make up an exciting new fashion hotspot. When visiting these countries, you’ll view Gothic churches alongside vibrant graffiti murals, blending two very different aesthetics. This fusion of old and new was also seen in runway looks during New York Fashion Week, where classic styles were reinvented with modern silhouettes and patterns,
said Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI’s Executive VP & Artistic Director.
Blues, reds and of course golds and metallics are the upcoming season’s trendy colors. The collection offers the most colros that could be seen in manicure on the Spring 2013 runway.
Whether you’re looking to spice up a black and white print, or add neutrality to a vivid brocade, these lacquers are designed to accessorize spring’s hottest looks,
says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann.
That pink and aqua really stand out for us. What about you?
- My Vampire is Buff – creamy, pale and nude…just how I like my vampires
- Polka.com – blue and violet are dancing partners in this glittery combo
- OPI…Eurso Euro – this deep blue cream is very continental
- Suzi’s Hungary AGAIN! – thank goodness there are zero calories in this warm and yummy pink
- I Saw…U Saw…We Saw…Warsaw – be seen in this deep midnight blue
- You’re Such a BudaPest – if I let you borrow this periwinkle-purple, will you go away?
- My Paprika is Hotter than Yours! – get the extinguisher…this fiery red is sizzling
- Can’t Find My Czechbook – I hope you take credit, because I must have this aqua
- Hands Off My Kielbasa! – get your own…this bronzy tan is all mine
- OY–Another Polish Joke! – so this shimmery-gold walks into a bar
- Vant to Bite My Neck? – you know you want to…wear this deep eggplant
- Prague-ative – I’m changing this shimmery copper for…never mind
The collection goes on sale on February 6th.
- executive spring summer collection
Leave a Reply