Nicole by OPI Creates Modern Family-Inspired Collection For Spring 2013
Good news for Modern Family fans. Nicole by OPI is doing a Modern Family-inspired nail polish collection. Teamed up with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products Nicole by OPI created 14 new shades to capture the characters’ personalities, the polishes are even named after them. Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director, Suzi Weiss-Fischmann explained:
Modern Family is not only one of the funniest shows on television, it features a great ensemble cast of rich characters that inspired a range of shades, from pastel hues like sea foam green and periwinkle to brighter colors of cobalt and red-violet.
From studious Alex to bombshell Gloria, to classic (and neurotic) Claire, to flirty Haley, there are shades to represent each of these uniquely fabulous women – and everyone else in the blended family.
The Nicole consumer embraces the same spirit of diversity and individuality that’s apparent on the show. The colors inspired by Modern Family offer a perfect way to express that spirit!
The show starring Sofia Vergara is a popular family show in its fourth season depicting an unusual family with the kids and personal relationships.
The lacquer hues are beautiful and Spring-like. There are pinks, a mint-y hue, some glittery ones and solid neutral colors like lilac and olive.
Nicole by OPI Modern Family Collection
- Am I Making Myself Claire? – Make no mistake…I’m liking this lilac.
- I Do De-Claire! – Let me just say how frosty cool this soft rose is!
- She’s Lily Something – Pink, sparkly stars…so Daddies’ Little Girl-y!
- A Like-Haley Story… – Typical teenagers (and their moms!) will love this not-so-typical fuchsia.
- My Jay or the Highway! – This trendy taupe is inflexibly cool. Period.
- Stand by Your Manny – Be loyal to this periwinkle blue.
- Alex by the Books – Look smart in this seafoam green.
- Haley Good Lookin’… – She’s cookin’ up plans for this pink super-glitter.
- Basking in Gloria – This red-violet is the color of passion.
- Luke of the Draw – Chances are you’ll love this gunmetal glitter.
- A Phil’s Paradise – No fooling…this pewter is the real deal.
- Candid Cameron – Call this teal just like you see it…gorgeous!
- Back in My Gloria Days… – This voluptuous violet has still got it goin’ on!
- What’s the Mitch-uation? – This cobalt blue demands an update.
- prettiest pink lipsticks spring 2013
Leave a Reply