How to Give Yourself a Pedicure
It a common fact that the foot look is often the first to be neglected though it can spoil the most perfect image. As you probably know there are a few types of pedicure.
Home pedicure, French pedicure and pedicure Spa.
Here we will tell about home pedicure.
Pedicure is not difficult to give and if you do it on a regular basis your feet will look beautiful and sexy.
Before you start all necessary tools need to be prepared.
You will need:
And of course some materials are required for the procedure:
• Acetone or enamel remover
• Liquid soap or shampoo
• Oil or cream
• Base coat
• Coloured Enamels or nail polish
1. Soak your feet in warm soapy water for a few minutes. Then dry them and ensure that you cover your toenails thoroughly.
2. Remove any old enamel from your toenails using cotton wool and enamel remover.
3. File and cut your nails with the help of your nail clippers.
4. Put some cuticle cream on, massage it into the cuticles in circular movements. Remove the cuticles with an orange stick.
5. Clean the foot using nailbrush, foot scrapper and pumice stone.
6. Soak your feet for a couple of minutes again and then dry thoroughly.
7. Apply a good moisturizer all over your foot and ankle. Take your time to rub it in gently.
8. Apply the base coat and wait for it to dry. When you know it is dry pick your nail polish and paint on. Don’t forget the topcoat for colored enamels.
9. And the last thing, use your orange stick and enamel remover to remove all traces of enamel left on the skin for a neater look.
- french pedicure
Leave a Reply