Great Tips for Sandal-Ready Feet
Sandal season is just around the corner… But are you ready to slip into your fave pair of sandals, showing off your perfect feet and polished toenails? For those whose answer is in the negative we’ve prepared the following great tips to make feet sandal-ready.
How to Make your Feet Sandal-Ready
- Soaking your feet in a warm foot bath with several drops of tea tree oil is a must for those who want to make feet ready for the forthcoming sandal-season. The matter is that tea tree oil is a wonderful antiseptic remedy, moreover it kills fungus. 10-minute bathing at least once a week can work wonders to your toenails and foot skin.
- Exfoliation is another key ritual to make your feet sandal-ready. Get a special foot exfoliating formula to get the best results. Rub it into your feet paying special attention to heels. Exfoliation will help to remove dead skin cells and make skin smooth and soft.
- Apply foot cream every day before you go to bed. Dermatologists recommend using foot creams necessarily containing alpha hydroxy acid. It helps to exfoliate dead skin cells making foot skin smoother.
- Regularly trim your toenails and file them in one direction on the top, and a bit on the sides. Apply cuticle oil or cream to the cuticles and push them back using orange stick.
- Add polish to your toenails to get them sandal-ready. Firstly make sure you remove any excess cream from your nails with nail polish removal or any alcohol-containing spray. After apply a base coat, then two coats of colored nail polish and fix the result applying top coat.
Now the only thing left is to find a trendy pair of sandals!
Leave a Reply