French Manicure is Always in Vogue
We all want to have nice-looking manicure but not each of us can afford to spend much money for a saloon procedure. And this is not necessary actually as you can have a perfect manicure at home.
If you are not sure you can make it professionally my advice is to try a French manicure that is easy to do and the process doesn’t require much skillfulness.
To complete your own French manicure, begin with the following steps to prepare your nails for the procedure.
1. Using a cotton ball soaked in a nail polish remover, wipe off any old nail polish before painting your nails. Then soak them in warm water for a few minutes.
2. With the help of an orangewood stick, gently push back the cuticles so they are all even with each other once the water has softened your skin.
3. Shape your nails evenly using nail clippers, beauty scissors or a nail file.
4. Carefully paint the tip of each nail with a white hue. You may want to apply the second coat, depending on the thickness and opaqueness of the nail polish. If you put more than one coat allow your polish to dry between them.
5. Paint the entire nail with a slightly transparent pink or nude color when the tips have dried. Allow nails to dry.
6. When all the coats have dried, paint your nails with a clear topcoat to protect your new French manicure.
7. To prolong the manicure’s life paint a clear coat on each night. Make sure it has enough time to dry completely.
Everything can be even easier if you buy a French manicure kit containing a nail polish in white and pink or beige, a clear topcoat and tiny, sticky nail guides that will help you a lot. You need to place them on each nail individually, leaving a small space where the polish can spill outside the tip without tainting the rest of the nail.
Follow the steps carefully and you will make a perfect classic manicure. Of course your first time may not be as successful as you wish but with a little practice you’ll do marvels!
- french manicure
Leave a Reply