Essie Madison Ave-Hue Spring 2013
Essie has released an incredible new pastel nail polish line, inspired by the famous New York street, the Madison Avenue, except that in their version it is entitled, the Madison Ave-Hue! Pretty hip, yeah? Let’s check it out!
Madison Ave-Hue by Essie
Are you ready for color inspiration for Spring 2013 season from the most renown nail lacquer brand, Essie? Well, you better be, because they have released a second already collection exclusive for the Spring 2013. The collection, as you can guess from the name, is inspired by the famous New York street, the Madison Avenue!
The collection, though inspired by this glamourous place, features mostly pastel colors, and there are only six of them – but what colors are they! The new hues promise to be very classy and hip, as do all of the colors offered by Essie. So, if you are over excited about getting this new amazing collection, you will have to wait a little bit, because well – Essie has decided to name a release day on the first day of Spring, March the 1, 2013! Each bottle would be available starting from $8 a bottle at the official web page and of course at other places, where you can get nail polish. By the way, each title is reffering to the famous streets, located all over the world. So the full collection includes:
- Madison Ave-Hue – Chic Upper East Side pink steps out in style, and this is obviously the Madison Avenue inspired;
- Hip-Anema – Poppy-bright red , inspired by the Iponema street in Rio de Janeiro
- Go Ginza – soft cherry blossom, inspired by the fashionable street in Tokyo;
- Bond With Whomever – pretty lilac hue, inspired by the Bond street, the major shopping area in West End London;
- Avenue Maintain – The blue color, inspired by Avenue Montaigne, a street famous in Paris for its upscale and mega-expensive fashion shops;
- Maximillian Strasse Her – grey green variation of color, inspired by the famous Munich street, Maximilianstraße.
Leave a Reply