China Glaze “Glitz Bitz ‘n Pieces” Spring 2013
It has been rumored that China Glaze nail lacquers is about to release astonishing collection for Spring 2013, entitled “Glitz Bitz ‘n Pieces” that would have an overwhelming amount of glittery particles. All of you fans of the good make up and nail polish, stick around for some glitter!
China Glaze for Glittery Spring 2013
Are you ready to be bombarded with lots and lots of sparkles and glitters? Well, China Glaze is been saving it all to themselves, but the rumor has it, that the new Spring 2013 collection is to be released in late February 2013! Yes, already in two month from now! The collection has just a dazzling overwhelming amount of big flakes 3D particles of glitter, featuring in six classic tones of blue, red, green and silver. However each one of them has a unique hue with identifiable structure. By the way, as any nail polish from China Glaze, these are absolutely eco-friendly and non-harming lacquers, as they do not contain DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
The moment of sharing has come, are you ready to be confronted with an incredible sixplets from China Glaze? Here it goes:
1. Mosaic Madness— Deepest blue glitter nail polish with black Bitz ’N 3D Pieces, that give the lacquer distinguishable deep hue;
2. Glitz ’N Pieces— Of Chunky silver glitter with the same deepening distinuishable black Bitz ’N 3D Pieces;
3. Bling it On— In Royal Purple glitter with traditional black Bitz ’N 3D Pieces, which appear to be bluish.
4. Scattered & Tattered—Luscious Red glitter with black Bitz ’N 3D Pieces, which make it deep haunting crimson;
5. Graffiti Glitter— Bold emerald green glitter with black Bitz ’N 3D Pieces, the emerald is the hit color of the 2013, by the way!
6. Razzle Me, Dazzle Me—Pink glitter with black Bitz ’N 3D Pieces, that looks nothing like pink at all, rather diluted red.
So be prepared for the amazing dazzling color sensations full of striking flakes of glitter, that will make your nails the center of attention at any spring party of 2013 season!
- mail glaze-n-seal com loc:NL
Leave a Reply