Avant Garden by China Glaze for Spring 2013
Well, aparently pastels are taking over the world, as every major cosmetics brand seems to be fascinated with pastels! China Glaze has finally made their move by presenting the exciting and bountiful pastels nail polish, entitled extravagantly, the Avant Garden!
China Glaze Pastels for Spring 2013
It seems that now it is all about pastels, and Spring 2013 promises to be pretty romantic! china Glaze has finally has made its statement in regards of the spring 2013 season, and released an intriguing collection of amazing new hues! Named exquisitely, Avant Garden, the collection includes 12 new incredible tones. However, to be honest, the collection is only partially pastel – the other part is the creamy blooming hues. The collection would be available since March 2013, for $7 a bottle, or $42 for a whole collection! Here is the description from China Glaze and the full list of each colors.
“Spring is here and China Glaze® is blossoming with vibrant color with its new collection, Avant Garden. The delectable palette flows between soft hues and vibrant pops of color, offering an unconventional bouquet of cheerful and vivid shades. Take a stroll down the China Glaze® path, passing a bubbling brook of light and bright blues. Take in the view of the mossy green meadow and stop to enjoy the fragrant flowers of soft pink and white. Let Avant Garden take you away to a playful, romantic field of color and innovation this Spring”.
Here is a full set of the Avant Garden collection by China Glaze:
- Budding Romance Moss green
- Sunday Funday Bright blue
- Fancy Pants Indigo with pink and purple shimmer
- Snap My Dragon Bright red with pink shimmer
- Passion for Petals Bright salmon-pink
- Mimosas Before Manis Coral with a light wash of shimmer
- Life is Rosy Blushed mauve
- Pink-ie Promise Iridescent baby pink
- Tart-y for the Party Light lavender creme
- Fade Into Hue Periwinkle creme
- Keep Calm, Paint On Sea foam green
- Dandy Lyin’ Around Shimmery vanilla icing
Leave a Reply