Spring 2013 Collection by Benefit
Benefit, a San Francisco based cosmetics brand is releasing new exciting make up collection for the Spring 2013 season! The collection would include many products, ranging from eyes to lip care! Let’s extend our curiousity and check it out!
Benefit for Spring 2013!
So, everybody is really excited about the last month of winter approaching! In this excitement every cosmetics brand is making their best suggestiond for the trendiest and hottest things to come! The San Francisco based make up company, Benefit is inviting everybody to the new exciting make up collection, inspired Art Deco design of San Francisco’s famous Golden Gate Bridge. The collection includes a wide range of products to choose from, but focuses majorly on eyes and lips (what else is there to focus on!). So, are you ready to see the full list of products? Here is an official information from Benefit.
Creaseless Cream Shadow ($20.00)
Our award-winning creaseless cream shadows are as crease-proof & budgeproof as ever! Now, seven incredibly wearable NEW shades join original favorites r.s.v.p., birthday suit and skinny jeans. It’s fresh & fabulous color for all.
- Bikini-tini Oyster pink
- RSVP Sparkling champagne
- No Pressure! Rich fawn
- My Two Cents Polished copper
- Always a Bridesmaid Pearly lavender
- Blue My Mind Arctic blue
- Bronze Have More Fun Antique bronze
- Skinny Jeans Pretty pewter
- Holy Smokes! Smoldering charcoal
Ultra Plush Lip Gloss ($16.00)
Our NEW ultra plush lip glosses are soft & luscious and glide on sooo smooth. Six new shades give your lips a kissable, sexy sheen.
- Lollipop Hot pink
- Icebreaker Clear
- A-lister Bubblegum pink
- Kiss You Clear fuchsia
- Poutrageous! Bright pink-coral
- Fauxmance Soft berry
Longwear Powder Eyeshadow ($20.00)
Our NEW longwear powder shadows come in 12 wearable shades with three finishes: matte, satin & sheen.
- Milk It Pearly white
- Call My Bluff Pale shell
- Pinky Swear Soft matte pink
- It’s Complicated Golden peach
- Thanks a Latte Golden brown
- Pause for Applause Soft lilac
- Nude Swings Soft rose gold
- Blingo! Brilliant silver
- Raincheck? Smoky amethyst
- Gilt-y Pleasure Golden sand
- Kiss Me, I’m Tipsy Spiced brown
- Quick, Look Busy Matte espresso
Leave a Reply