Smashbox Love Me for Spring 2013
Getting ready for Spring 2013 with new incredible tones and collections? Well, Smashbox has released new amazing collection for Spring 2013, the “Love me” collection to be precise. Let’s check out this amazing new makeup line inspired by the graffiti artist!
Smashbox for Spring 2013
Spring has not even started to appear, but the collection are already prevailing for this sweet season and Smashbox is no exception! If you remember the Mega tint lip collection, this was only the beginning!
The collection is quite edgy, and now wonder because it has collaborations with the amazing graffiti artist, Curtis Kulig, which could explain the simple “Love me” title, because this is one of the most popular tags by Kulig. The new daring make up collection features a lot of amazing products, in versatile diversity! There are different products, from lips to cheeks, but all of them scream about individuality and youth! Here is a full set of the products present in the “Love me” collection:
There are several products for the eyes:
1. Smashbox Love Me Eyeshadow Palette ($34)
There are two versions of the palette, and each is individually styled. You can choose between these two:
- Admire Me Eyeshadow Palette which features Champagne, Matte Nude, Soft Shimmering Coral, Bronze, Deep Golden Brown tones
- Entice Me Eye Shadow Palettee with the Icy Pink, Icy Blue, Purple Taupe, Sparkling Purple, Deep Sparkling Navy shades.
2. Smashbox Love Me Paint Pen Eye Liner ($24)
Of course, how the spring collection could go without eye liner? Smashbox is presenting its unique alternative, the pen eye liner, in intense black hue only!
3. Smashbox Love Me Blush ($28)
How would the make up collection be without the blush classic! Well, Blush is always a blush! Smashbox is presenting the Blush only in one tone: The Idolize Me blush a gorgeous poppy pink that can be just your perfect tone for the Spring 2013!
4. Smashbox Love Me Be Legendary Lipstick ($19)
These lipsticks are edgy, super sexy and at the same time classy! The daring design is definitely among the characteristics to choose from, not to mention the classy colors:
- Love Me – an intense red tone
- Tempt Me – an attention grabbing coral
Leave a Reply