Tattoo was invented in Polynesia and is a process of injecting color into skin. There are many tattoo types: body tattoo, bikini tattoo, facial tattoo, etc. Facial tattoos are called permanent makeup or micro pigmentation.
Permanent makeup is good because…
1. It doesn’t flow, get smeared or require too much effort to do in the morning. It cannot be a full-fledged makeup but is perfect when you can’t have usual makeup: when you wake up in the morning, sunbathe and swim, exercise in the gym, etc.
2. Your face becomes bright, eyes and lips get expressiveness.
3. It doesn’t cost much – and you can economize on makeup products!
5. You get fewer allergies as you no more need to apply makeup.
6. You can change the shape of your brows, eyes and lips without being operated.
7. It is harmless and eco-friendly. All the instruments are disposable and the color is organic, made on mineral and vegetable base.
Permanent makeup process
The color is injected into the skin with the help of a special machine with needles, following the contours of lips or eyes. Such makeup is kept for a few years (3-5). When the color fades your original facial colors return.
The pigment resolves under the skin naturally. Besides, external factors such as UV rays, water and sun affect the pigment. So, permanent makeup is not permanent actually, it will disappear soon whilst body tattoos should be removed in a special way.
Tattoo is a little operation and it is painful of course, that is why it is performed under anesthetic. Before the procedure specialists recommend to cure herpes in winter as when the upper layer of skin is damaged herpes tends to appear. To prevent infection a special protective film is applied.
Women with tattoo makeup should take proper care of their affected areas as during the after operational period bleedings and inflammation processes are possible.
The ultimate result depends on the quality of the color used to create the permanent makeup, the machine efficiency and the specialist’s professionalism. Follow all the recommendations and everything will be all right!
- permanent makeup
Leave a Reply