New Year Smoky Eyes Tips at Home
The New Year parties are closer day after day and in case you have already settled with the holiday outfit, let’s try to figure out what sort of make up you will have.
No doubts that it should be bright and holiday-intended one matching your face skin tone and face shape. Here the gold, blue and black smoky eyes variations you can do yourself at home.
Glamorous Blue Smoky Eyes
1. Apply turquoise shadows onto the upper eyelid.
2. Outline the lower eye counter with the same shadows.
3. Put the glimmering shadows accent onto the eyelid crease.
4. Pencil the inner lower eyelid with the black hue and mascara the lashes.
Hot Gold Smoky Eyes
1. Apply the golden shadows onto the superior eyelid.
2. Counter the inner part of the lower eyelid with the gold tint.
3. Apply the dark-brown shadows onto the eyelid crease.
4. Shade the shadows and the pencil along the lower eyelid. Mascara the eyelashes
Smoky Smoky Eyes
1. Put the foundation onto the eyelids. Then apply the chocolate-brown shadows onto the lower eyelid and shade it.
2. Apply the shadows of the same hue onto the upper lid.
3. Outline the counter of the eyes with the black pencil.
4. Mix up the grey and black shadows and apply them onto both of the eyelids.
5. Put the bronze shadows under the brows.
6. Apply the shimmering accent onto the eyelids.
7. Remove the excessive shadows and powder the area around the eyes. The finisher is mascara.
Feel free to vary the colors. The point is that your make up should single you out!
- golden smokey eye
- gold and brown smokey eye
Leave a Reply