“Mon Shu Girl” Holiday 2012 by Karl Lagerfeld & Shu Uemura
The day has arrived! Karl Lagerfeld in collaboration with Shu Uemura have released the long awaited make up collection “Mon Shu Uemura” for Holiday 2012 season!
New Shu Uemura Collection
The new Shu Uemura collection was completed in collaboration with brilliant Karl Lagerfeld, who confessed that he is working with Shu Uemura because “no one else offers such a beautiful pigments”! The color tones are really surprising ones. The collection’s logo is featuring Karl Lagerfeld’s signature black pants, black tie and white shirt ensemble. The Mon Shu Girl collection offers a lot of gift sets, which could not be more pleasing for the upcoming Holiday season.
The whole collection includes awesome:
1. Mon Shu Uemura Gift Sets having the stylish metallic silver makeup bag, an eyelash curler and the Perfect Natural black mascara, the desired hue of the 6 Eyeshadow Palette either in Velvet and Bordeaux;
2. Mon Shu Uemura Tsuya Kit, which is a set of cool cylindrical metallic deep red makeup bag the Tsuya Essence in 30ml, the UV Under Base Tsuya Mousse (makeup base) and a trial size Cleansing Oil Premium A/O Advanced;
3. Karl for Shu Mini & Premium Eyelash Sets to make your eyes very dramatic, available in two variations;
4. Eyeliner Gel for a perfect smudge free look;
5. Nail Art Stickers for the fabulous touch;
6. Set of mini brushes, 4 fabulous lipstick hues ( 2 red hues, pink and beige), three nail lacquers (black, red and beige) and a Mon Shu doll.
Leave a Reply