Makeup Tips: How To Define Cheekbones
Defined cheeks can make for a dramatic look fit for a glam evening outing. Though it can be a daunting task to accentuate the cheekbones just right. To define cheekbones you can use foundation that is half or one tone darker than your skin tone. Bronzer can also be used to define the cheekbones. Highlighter and blush that are applied on the apples of the cheeks.
Tips To Define Cheekbones:
- Start with applying regular foundation that matches your skin tone to even it out.
- When the base is set apply bronzer or darker (half or one tone) foundation under the cheekbones. Suck in the cheeks to see where the bones end. Go up to the temples.
- Blend well to create a soft natural shade under the cheekbones.
- Apply blush or highlighter with light strokes using blush brush.
- Make sure blush and dark foundation/bronzer aren’t applied in two harsh separate lines.
- Finish off with a touch of highlighter for a well-defined look.
When creating defined cheekbones pay attention to blush color. It should match and complement your skin tone. Use it sparsely to avoid overdone look. As for highlighter, it is applied over blush in very thin layer to accentuate the apple of the cheek.
Choose brush that is comfortable to work with. Foundation brush is great at blending so use it when working with darker foundation, use bronze brush for working with bronzer and blush brush to apply blush.
- how to define cheekbones with makeup
Leave a Reply