MAC Pressed Pigments for Spring 2013
MAC is always coming up with the collections. For Spring 2013 season the brand created a line of pressed creamy pigments in beautiful neutral and Spring colors. The line consists of twelve shades in a beautiful shimmer finish and come along the 215 Medium Shader Brush.
M·A·C innovation creates a highly pearlized, creamy Pressed Pigment that glistens with a shimmering translucent finish when applied dry and high-gloss dramatic coverage when applied wet. 12 colours in stunning shades spotlight the eyes making them glow with brilliant accents. And, for artistic blending, the 215 Medium Shader Brush is the perfect tool for Pressed Pigment technology.
The pigments come in round cases just like the MAC eyeshadow in the following shades:
- Amethyst Purple with silver undertone
- Angelic Off white
- Blonde Streak Light cream
- Blue Willow Light icy blue
- Day Gleam High pearl powder in NC30 shade
- Deeply Dashing High pearl powder in NW55 shade
- Enlightening Deep silver
- Flicker Pastel yellow
- Jet Couture Charcoal black
- Light Touch High pearl powder in W10 shade
- Smoky Deep silver blue
- Sweet Acting Mid-tone pink
The pigments are already available at MAC locations and stores so they are perfect for creating a holiday party look. There are also a mint and a pale yellow in the line that are great Spring colors and can be used both as eyeshadow or color eyeliner which is still a big trend for Spring 2013.
MAC also made a Candy Yum-Yum Lipstick part of their permanent collection.
“The Lipstick dreams were made of” is back so you can get your fix of the vibrant, matte pink of Candy Yum-Yum. The colour most coveted by Makeup Artists and enthusiasts alike in M∙A∙C By Request is now available to you permanently. Enjoy!
The lipstick has become one of the customers’ and makeup artists alike most favorite shades and it is there to stay in the brand’s assortment.
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Eyeliner 2015: 5 New & Fresh Ways To Accentuate Your Eyes - August 26, 2015
- 5 Nail Trends To Sport This Fall - August 21, 2015
- Main Fall 2015 Beauty Trends - August 15, 2015
Leave a Reply