Look Like a Queen on the Valentine’s Day
What do you expect from the Valentine’s Day? The day of love, kisses and hugs? I can tell you that I really want to look amazing, though I know that my darling is mine only, but I want to be sure that he won’t be able to turn his eyes from me. So, here are my tips to makeup gorgeously and innocently at the same time.
- After skin nourishing, apply the corrector under the eyes and onto the inner eye corners. Thin layer of corrector on the upper eyelids will be a good foundation for eye shadows to keep them on longer and soother.
- Use the foundation color that matches your skin color best. Shade it with your fingertips. Choose pink or peach hues blush – depending on your skin color of course. Those who have round face shape, apply blush onto the center of the cheeks, and those with long (or oblong) face – onto the cheekbones. If you want your make up to look natural and sparkling, use blush with light-reflecting sparkles.
- Apply the beaming shadows of golden-peach or beige tints along the lashes line. To add some glam chic, brush slightly the inner eye corner with light shadows.
- Apply dark-tinted matte shadows onto the outer eye corners.
- Apply light eye shadows (the first hue) under the brow along the eye.
- Choose eyeliner of dark-chocolate or black-brown colors. Contour the thin line on the upper eye lid. Now make it a bit a bit thicker from the center to the outer eye corner to make the eye look bigger.
- Shape your brows and pencil them if necessary.
- Mascara your lashes in two or three layers.
- To soften your lips, rub them with your tooth brush and then put onto them a bit of oily balm and don’t touch them at least for 30 min.
- Choose the lip pencil and lipstick of the pink or peach-beige hues. Control if it fits the blush color. Apply the first layer and then blot them. And apply the second one.
You are the true queen of the day!
- spring make up
Leave a Reply