How to Whiten Teeth at Home
Have your pearly white teeth lost their whiteness and got stained? Luckily, we know how to help you. You don’t have to spend money on costly teeth-whitening procedures and brush your teeth with the most expensive toothpaste. You can easily whiten your teeth at home, read on for effective tips for whiter teeth.
Tips for Whiter Teeth
- Strawberry is the most tasteful and therewith effective remedy to make teeth whiter. You need just to rub strawberry on your teeth daily to get the whitening effect. After procedure make sure you brush your teeth carefully to get rid of the sugar content.
- Fall on the crunchy fruits and vegetables such as apples, carrots and celery to whiten your teeth. The matter is that they have enough abrasiveness to act as natural toothbrush, cleaning teeth without posing any harm to the enamel.
- Orange peel can be as well effective when it concerns teeth whitening. Rub your teeth with the white side of peeling at least three times a day to get the shining result. However, it causes sensitivity due to the content of Vitamin C.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used as the natural whitening dental rinse. To get the better results one can mix it with a baking soda and a bit of salt to make a wonderful whitening paste.
- Bay leaves can also work as the natural teeth whiteners. You need just to crush dried bay leaves up, mix it with the same amount of dried and crushed orange peel, add a bit of water to make paste and use the derived mixture as teeth whitener.
Try these remedies to find the one which works best on you for whiter and healthier smile.
Leave a Reply