The importance of our hands is difficult to overestimate. Imagine what life would be like without your hands. It is a part of the body that you use the most, you cook with them, get dressed with them, write with them, empathize with them and shake others’ hands when you meet them.
Hands as well as the face need special care. It is not difficult, just follow the tips below:
• Protect your hands from the ravages of changing and extreme weather conditions.
• Protect and prevent your hands from aging and abuse. Apply various hand masks and special creams.
• Each time while working at home and in the garden wear rubber gloves. It may be a bit uncomfortable to do that at first but soon you’ll get used to gloves and your hands will always be protected.
• Moisturize your hands at least four times a day. It is necessary because you often deal with water, harsh chemicals and other things that can damage your hand skin.
• Once a week apply your face exfoliator on your hands to get rid of dead skin and thus make them softer and more tender.
• Once a week use your face cream on to your hands before bedtime.
• It your hands are too dry after washing them with soap, wet them again. Put some salt on your hands and then scrub them under water. Dry hands and moisturize them.
• If your hands are greasy rub cornmeal on them after washing.
If you take care of your hands on a daily basis the result will be wonderful. Your hands will become beautiful, well-kept and delicate.
Leave a Reply