Summer Hair Care Tips
In summer our hair requires special care including rinse, moisturizing, SPF protection and other essential hair care procedures. Our summer hair care tips will help to keep your tresses healthy and luxuriant despite harmful summer heat.
It is an open secret that in summer our hair is sorely in need of special summer hair care. Among the main summer hair threats are high summer temperatures, sea water and UV-rays. Head overheating causes hair follicle overheating that can’t but lead to hair weakening. Sea water mixed with direct UV-rays makes a terribly harmful cocktail for our hair that causes hair splitting and extreme dryness. Just follow our summer hair care tips and avoid all those ‘hair risks’.
• The most important thing about summer hair care is that in hot summertime you are to opt for various moisturizing shampoos and conditioners, as well as hair care remedies containing SPF. Also invest in sun-resisting sprays such as Victoria’s Secret’s Color Protect UV Shield Spray that would help to protect your hair against harmful UV-rays.
• Don’t forget of deep moisturizing. Once a week make a moisturizing hair mask.
• There is a lot of harmful dirt that sea water contains and your usual daily shampoo couldn’t manage to clean your hair properly. That’s why we strongly recommend you to use high-alkaline shampoos once per month to provide your hair with a proper cleansing. But don’t forget to apply a hair mask after using this high PH-level shampoo.
• It is better to reject (as far as possible) using hair tools such as hairdryer, hair strengthener and curler as well as perm and hair dying.
• Besides, try to avoid using hair gels and oils prior to going out in direct sunlight. The sun can cause these hair products to heat up, and put your hair at greater risk for drying.
Leave a Reply