How to choose your perfect hair color?
Getting your hair color right is actually quite simple. But if you dare to go for radical changes it is important to learn two elementary rules when it comes to picking the best hair color for your hair.
1. Don’t deviate from your natural color range
If your hair is dark and curly and you want to go lighter – do it! But you should remember that your hair will look better if you stay within 3 or 4 shades of your natural hair color.
And vice-versa, if you have fair hair you can go darker but any color too far away from your natural tone will look bizarre.
Guide for going blonde:
* People with light brown to mid brown hair will look excellent with blonde highlights.
* Suits best naturally mousy blondes.
* Redheads don’t give up! You can go blonde but should do it carefully as blonde hair can look very unnatural against your skin tone.
Preferring for brunette shades is fine for blondes, but you also shouldn’t go too dark.
* Light or mid brown toned hair will match perfectly with ash and golden brown tones.
For a red passionate look:
* If you are a natural blonde you should try pale chestnut tones.
* If you’d like to go from light to dark brown shades you can intersperse it with flame, auburn and chestnut tones.
2. Match your Hair Color With Your Skin Tone
There are two basic types of skin tones – warm and cool.
Those with a yellow or golden skin undertone have a warm skin tone. One more easy way to tell if you have a warm tone is to look if the veins on the inside of your arms are tinged with green.
Those with pink or blue skin undertones fall into the cool category and they have blue tinged veins.
Skin Tone Hair Color Suits:
Warm Skin Tone:
* Strawberry blonde
* Orange based reds
* Dark browns
Cool Skin Tone:
* Jet black
* Mid-level blondes
* Flat browns
If you have
* Dark or olive skin tone, try to stay with darker hair colors.
* Yellow skin tones will look perfect with dark and rich colors, such as deep auburn or chestnut.
* And almost any color suits pale skin.
* Pink skin is magnificent for neutral tones, but can look too pink with red and gold shades.
Hair Color Tips
* Give permanent color two weeks to settle.
* Color lock shampoos and conditioners and color boosting shampoos are a quick and easy way to keep up your color.
* When you are going to color your hair, make sure you have a definite idea of what you want -don’t give yourself up to the colorist, or you might be disappointed with the results.
* Hair dyes are chemically based. If you’re pregnant, consult a doctor before dyeing your hair.
* Use caution with hair dyes that have green, blue, or purple undertones. If you mix them with warm tones, your hair color can turn out green.
- light brown hair color
- light blonde hair
- brown hair with blonde highlights
- chocolate brown hair color
- blonde highlights
- natural blonde hair
- light brown hair with blonde highlights
- blonde hair colours
- light blonde hair color
- light auburn hair color
Leave a Reply