Hair Care: Dry Hair
Dry hair is thin, fragile and easily-torn-off. Hair and skin dryness can be caused be the lack of some vitamins in the organism (vitamin A in particular), nerve & endocrine regulation disturbance.
Inadequate thyroid gland functioning is accompanied by the hair dryness and also shedding of hair, eye brows, lashes and men’s moustache and beard. Head skin and hair overdryness can be caused by the constant skin soap defatting or wrong hair type shampooing, together with abuse of hair dyeing.
Dry hair requires very tender care. They should be washed with special shampoos and conditioners that contain moistening stuff.
It’s advised to indulge hair with various hair masks. You can buy ready ones but you can prepare them by yourself as well.
- It would be very very much wise to rub a burdock oil into the head skin spreading it along the hair length. Put on a shower cap and cover it with a warm towel. Shampoo your hair after the procedure. Burdock oil is easily washed away and doesn’t leave an oily coat but helps hair to shine and become silky.
- Rinse dyed dry hair with mint tincture after shampooing. Brew 2 tbsps with 1 glass of boiling water and let it draw for 30 minutes.
- It’s preferable to have vitamin-A-rich-products: butter, milk, eggs, cod liver, cod-liver oil, ebony, oranges, carrot, pumpkin, cabbage. You also need general health-improving regime, regular meals and a good rest.
- Steer clear of harsh drying, frequent dyeing, highlighting, marcel waves. Don’t go bareheaded in the sun.
- Perm worsens the dry hair problem and drains the hair follicles. Hair becomes fragile and begins to come out. Apply nourishing hair masks if you have overdried and faded hair.
- One of the best hair nourishing masks is prepared from the following ingredients: 1 teaspoon aloe juice, 1 tbsp honey, and 1 teaspoon castor oil. Rub the mixture into hair for 30-40 minutes up to washing. First rinse the hair with a chamomile potion and then with ordinary water. Keep masking 1-2 times a week until you get strong and silky hair.
Try to wash your hair every two days.
To avoid the splitting hair tips visit your hair stylist regularly!
- dry hair
Leave a Reply