3 Tips To Get More Volume In Hair Using Less Products
The sleeked wet hair might be the latest popular trend for the upcoming season but some of us just prefer the luscious puffy hair that is all about volume. It can be hard to achieve volume as hair can be heavy and oily. Blowout and teasing are effective to create the volume that lasts but these are harsh treatments that can’t be performed everyday without the damage to hair. So here are the tips of getting more volume in hair with less harsh products and treatments.
3 Tips To Get More Volume In Hair:
- First tip is to choose hair products that don’t weigh the hair down. Avoid applying them to the roots as they can make hair heavy and flat.
- If your hair is naturally curly it can be styled with minimum to no styling products in a luscious voluminous hairstyle. Curls definitely add volume to straight hair. The slight but voluminous waves can be created with help of rollers or simply wearing braided hair for a while.
- Choose the right haircut. Ask your hairstylist about hairstylist for your face shape that would make the hair look more voluminous and thick. Some coloring techniques will also add visual volume to hair.
If hair is becoming thinner and flatter check your diet and be sure to keep your health in check as these two main factors define the state of your hair.
Check out Tips For Healthy Hair>>>
Latest posts by Mona Liz (see all)
- Jaime Alexander Poses For Shape Magazine, Talks How She Got In Shape - March 5, 2016
- Best Of Milan Fashion Week Fall 2016 Beauty Looks - March 2, 2016
- Oscars 2016: Best Hair & Make Up - February 29, 2016
Leave a Reply