Beauty in Figures! Woman’s Attractiveness is Measured by Waist-to-hip Ratio
It is widely known that beauty lies in lover’s eye. But even such relative concept as beauty isn’t really subjective… Anthropologist Barnaby Dixson (New Zealand) carried out a research in order to find what truly makes a woman attractive to men. Scientists have found out the ratio which, in their sight, makes the perfect figure. And you wouldn’t believe a woman’s attractiveness can be measured by waist-to-hip ratio!
Wonder how to find out your attractiveness degree?! Easy as pie, just follow these steps:
1. First you should stand with absolutely relaxed stomach
2. Then find the narrowest point of your waist and measure in inches
3. After that find the widest point of your hips and measure in inches too
4. And finally simply divide your waist measurement by your hips measurement. Congrats! This is your waist-to-hip ratio.
According to scientists’ opinion waist-to-hip ratio of 0.7 is considered to be the highest mark. Such celebs as supermodel Kate Moss, starlet Jessica Alba, and peerless Marilyn Monroe have the perfect 0.7 waist-to-hip ratio.
It is likely that perfect 0.7 ratio sends a biological signal to men that that woman is most fertile and most likely to produce a healthy offspring, no matter what size that woman is.
Do you think this theory really works?
- rihanna measurements
- celebrity waist to hip ratio
Leave a Reply