Tips For Perfect Lip Care In Winter
It takes an effort to both look and feel good but every woman is ready to do that to collect daily compliments from both admiring men and envious women. Today we will talk about winter lip care tips which are easy but bring great result.
While I do quite a lot to make my face look fresh and glowing I often fail to take proper care of my lips. Today I decided to find out what I can do to achieve the effect of healthy-looking beautiful lips. After doing a short research I was surprised to know it is not actually too hard to keep lips protected, even in winter. And these are the best tips I would like to share with you (all of them I have already tried and can prove you they work perfectly):
- Apply lip balm that contains natural ingredients such as Vitamin E to protect lip skin from harsh winter temperatures, wind and other potential problems. Apply it before you apply lipstick or lip gloss, or instead of those.
- Avoid matte and kiss-proof lipsticks as they tend to demoisturize your lips.
- Avoid licking or biting lips both when you are in or out, especially out. This is the main winter lip care rule. Never forget it!
- Remove lipstick (and the rest of your makeup) before you go to bed.
- Massage your lips with ghee (which is melted butter) every day before you go to bed and leave a thin layer of it overnight.
- To moisturize your lips press a black tea bag moist with warm water to lips for around 3 or 4 minutes.
- Drink enough water to keep your skin hydrated. This rule applies not only to summers.
- Exfoliate your lips at least once a week. Apply your facial scrub and rub slightly to remove all cracked particles from your lips.
These tips of winter lip care can be added with just one more – don’t get lazy and follow daily beauty routine. Only daily care can make your lips look good. Good luck!
P.S. Feel free to share your own recipes to beautiful lips!
Leave a Reply