Secrets of Cleansing Oil
You have probably heard at some point in your life about the oil facial cleansing method. However if you want to know more – you are lucky today – because we are going to explore the secrets of cleansing oil!
Facial Cleansing by Oil
While there are several known methods on cleaning your face on a regular basis: there are foams, gel, soaps, and scrubs, but the recent growing trend for facial cleaning is oil! The method is pretty simple:
1. Choose the oils, and prepare the mixture, prepare the towel.
2. Now before you apply make sure that your face is slightly wet, and only then apply the oil mixture. Massage gently and let the oil sink into your skin for about 30 seconds.
3. To remove the mixture, turn the water on. It should be warm enough to dissolve the oil, but not too hot for your face. Dunk your towel under the current of hot water and apply it to your face. Let the towel dissolve the oil.
As you see, the method is rather simple, however there are several drawbacks. First of all, you should be aware what type of oil to use and the most popular choice is castor oil, because it is antibacterial. Among other choices are:
- Jojoba – for all skin types, especially for acne-prone skin
- Sweet almond and Grapeseed – for oily skin
- Avocado and Argan – for dry and aging skin
- Sunflower Seed and Olive- for all skin types
- Apricot Kernel – for dry, aging, and normal skin
There are several methods to combine the oils for different types of skin, but they of course vary from source to source. The major plus of this method is that it doesn’t strip the skin of its natural oils, and that it helps to retain the radiant glow of the skin, also it is very natural.
However, beauticians may advice against using the cleansing oil method, because it may create the unusual drawbacks- the pimples! It happens majorly because the oil mixture is not suitable for the particular skin type. So, when choosing the cleansing oil, make sure that it fits your skin type and better get an advice from a professional.
- monica beluuci pretty face
Leave a Reply